- Delivery Arrangements
- Our carrier delivers between 7.30am and 10pm, and in some cases a signature may be required.If you are not around, the carrier will try your neighbours, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe, dry place to leave your parcel.Alternatively they’ll leave a calling card with the details on how to re-arrange delivery. Or depending on the courier a re-delivery attempt may be made without contact.Please note deliveries outside of South Africa can take anything up to 10 working days and sometimes longer.
- Standard delivery
- Standard delivery is a home delivery which is usually made within 3 to 5 days of your order being placed. Our standard delivery is from R70 and goes to as far as R500 depending on the weigh and dimensions of the product.We cannot deliver to PO boxes and if you require delivery to out of South Africa, Kindly Email us for International delivery fee.Please note, these charges may vary from time to time with promotional activity.
1. As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
2. In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
3. In the case of door-to-counter delivery, your order will be delivered to the post-office nearest to your address within the postal code you selected.
4. On inputting your address during checkout, the site will indicate to you whether your postal code qualifies for door-to-door delivery point delivery.
5. In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
6. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
7. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.
8. In the case of door-to-counter delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 30 days of it being delivered to the post office, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
9. Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – is 6 working days.
10. As outlined above, all Big Sale standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.